Moi dix Mois - Forbidden

Original Title : Forbidden
Signification du titre: Interdit
Artiste : Moi dix Mois
Album : Lamentful Miss





English Translation:


Rise
Why am I here nowhere?

My Dis your Dis

I pray to Maria, never more I'll do it again
I'm talking to Maria about my feelings, in the memory of my other self
Forbidden relation with love

In the time, Maria, I'll never redo it
The eternally sleeping Maria, in the memory of my other self
Forbidden relation with love

For you…
 

Traduction Française:



Ascension
Pourquoi suis-je ici, nul part?

Mon Dix, Ton Dix

Je prie en m'adressant à Maria, que plus jamais je n'y retournerai
Je parle à Maria de mes sentiments, dans les souvenirs de l'autre moi
Relation interdite avec l'amour

Dans le temps, Maria, plus jamais n'y retournera
Maria qui dort éternellement dans les souvenirs de l'autre moi
Relation interdite avec l'amour
Pour toi...

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog