Moi dix Mois - DEAD SCAPE

Original Title : DEAD SCAPE
Signification of the title: Kind of DEAD END?!
Signification du titre: Impasse
Artiste : Moi dix Mois
Album : D+SECT





English Translation:



I saw the world end last night in my agony
The end
I know the world ended last night in my sadness.
The end

My sight

I am killing, I am killing, you're killing satisfied

The death scape, beautiful ones encountered at the edge of my death
In side
My brain
In a hole

Ah, beautiful flower always blooming, to the edge
Now, so as to regain the missed days, I'll go to the edge of the world... With you
 

Traduction Française:

J'ai vu la fin du monde, hier soir, dans mon angoisse
La fin
Je sais que le monde a pris fin, hier soir, dans ma tristesse
La fin

Ma vision

Je tue, je tue, tu tues satisfait(e)

Échapper la mort, les belles personnes que j'ai connu au bord de ma mort
De côté (Dans)
Ma tête
Dans un gouffre

Ah, belle fleur qui a toujours fleuri, jusqu'au bout
A présent, afin de reprendre les jours perdus, j'irai jusqu'au bout du monde, avec toi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog