A (ACE) - Sakura

Original Title : Sakura
Signification of the title: Cherry Blossom
Signification du titre: Fleur de Cerisiers
Artiste : A (ACE)
Album : White & Black Album - Shiroi Akuma ~ Sakura




English Translation:

Spinning dancing cherry blossom in the night
Until I hug you
I wish I could stop the time
Foreve

Darkness, darkness, darkness
I see nothing more
Following you hands
(That maked) This world so familiar to me

Your life depends on the spring
The countdown had began
I drew a dream, where this future disappear
(But) it's like it's ephemeral...

Spinning dancing cherry blossoms in the night
Until I hug you
I wish I could stop the time
Until I lose my voice in white
In this beautiful scene
I'll never be weary of you

Conjuring up reminiscences
The time is loosing its value
Even thousand years, I want to see the continuation of this dream with you

[If tomorrow, you don't wake up
Please do as like you I'll never woke up again]
With overflowing tears
You closed your eyes

Cherry blossom dancing while falling, without being noticed
The season, with an unknown expression
Had passed to the next
Until my breath will go off in white
In this beautiful world
I had loved you


Traduction Française:

Fleur de cerisiers qui virevolte dans la nuit
Jusqu'à ce que je t'étreigne
Je souhaite arrêter le temps
A jamais

Ténèbres, ténèbres, ténèbres
Je ne vois plus rien
Dépendant de tes mains
Ce monde m'est si familier

Ta vie ne dépend que du printemps
Le compte à rebours a commencé
J'ai dessiné un rêve, qui fait disparaître ce future
Qui est genre éphémère...

Fleur de cerisiers qui virevolte dans la nuit
Jusqu'à ce que je t'étreigne
Je souhaite arrêter le temps
Jusqu'à ce que je perde la voix, d'un blanc
En cette merveilleuse scène
Je ne me lasserai jamais de toi

Évoquant des réminiscences
Le temps perd sa valeur
Même des milliers d'années, je veux voir la suite de ce rêve avec toi

[Si demain, tu ne te réveillais pas
Fais s'il te plaît que je ne me réveille pas aussi tout comme toi]
Avec les larmes qui débordent d'eux
Tu fermas ces yeux

Fleur de cerisiers qui tombent en virevoltant sans se faire remarquer
La saison, d'une expression jamais connue
Passe à sa prochaine
Jusqu'à ce que mon souffle s'éteigne, d'un blanc
En ce beau monde
Je t'ai aimé


Comments

Popular posts from this blog