Lycaon - LAST DANCE

Original Title: LAST DANCE
Titre français: Dernière DanseArtiste: LycaonLyrics: Yuuki
Composition: Lycaon
Arrangements: Lycaon
Album: LAST DANCE
English translation by: Ni-Kunou Slifer
Traduction française par: Ni-Kunou Slifer



English Translation:

These clumsy hands
Are playing with the residuum

In my last dance
I'll let my bolero slip

Why don't I have wings?
Hugging you, I'm dancing for the(my) Tragedy's Song

The last night is coming soon
Show me now how you dance
I love (you) too much, too much, (however) my wings
Can't reach (you)
Rotting, I'm screaming
Final end roll
Don't fade away, don't fade away... Your gentle
Voice is so cold and precious

In the sunset of a full moon night
Resounds the voice of a lost cat

The devils are playing music
And the angels are dancing...

Ah... I loved you until my ephemeral song kept on crying***

Why don't you sing for me?
Hugging you, I'm dancing in a sad dream

The last night is coming soon
Show me now how you dance
Swinging, Swinging, see you later!
I'm thinking of you!

In the stature of the precious light
Let's make an end for it now with these hands!
I loved you, I loved you... But you
Flight away to that place

Fly high...


Traduction Française:

Ces mains maladroites
Jouent avec du résidu!

En ma dernière danse
Je laisserai mon boléro tomber

Pourquoi n'ai-je pas d'ailes?
T'enlaçant, je danse pour la chanson de ma tragédie

La dernière nuit arrivera bientôt
Montre-moi maintenant comment tu danses
Je t'aime tellement, je t'aime tellement que mes ailes
Ne peuvent t'atteindre
Me dégénérant, j'hurle
Dernier roulement
Ne disparais pas, ne disparais pas... Ta gentille
Voix est si froide et précieuse

Au coucher du soleil d'une nuit de pleine lune
Résonne la voix d'un chat errant

Les diables jouent à la musique
Et les anges dansent...

Ah... Je t'ai aimé jusqu'à ce que mon éphémère chanson continue à pleurer...

Pourquoi ne chantes-tu pas pour moi?
T'enlaçant, je danse en un triste rêve

La dernière nuit arrivera bientôt
Montre-moi maintenant comment tu danses
A balancer, balancer... On se verra plus tard!
Je pense à toi!

Dans la stature de la précieuse lumière
Je vais mettre une fin à tout ça de mes mains, maintenant!
Je t'ai aimé, je t'ai aimé... Mais toi
Tu t'es envolé à cette place

Envole-toi...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog