D - MASTER KEY

Original Title: MASTER KEY
Titre français: Clé Maitresse
Artiste: D
Lyrics: ASAGI
Album: MASTER KEY
English translation by: Ni-Kunou Slifer




English Translation:

Go this way, that way, come back! I'll arrive somewhere even if I'm struggling to walk
The exit of the dream and entrance to reality had made together my story

Thanks for the rough welcome! Is this the so-called Honest World?
Oh my... Seems that the crap is dumped even though the sky is blue...

My ancestors had a dream, even so, they had a hope in the future named "now"
Even if I'm seeing their dream, I'm not supposed to see it conscientiously!

Inside my trunk resound the sound of grandma's hand-made Doughnuts and Ginger Cookie
The more I digest, the more I lose my overflowing memories...

Humans' conditions are so personal, and you******
You just got a little bigger; You just have to throw (some weight) away...

I'd like to help you but my power also is about to exhaust
But if my body doesn't turn to bread, I'll be able to keep on at least...

Grasping the worn out rags, Your dream's magic is a fundamental truth!
Implying patches, let's block devotion with paddings

From the hand of the giant You, flows... Love

It's not someone else
You just inflated life in the puppet I am!

So! The trading cards are falling inside the room; I want our wish to be fulfilled!
The song is disappearing; the story is being forgotten... Annihilated!

The space we went through me and You is going away but soon
On the Rose's powerless cane, will be resuscitated a second time, a mysterious power!

You're "Master Key"
You know, your ignorance, you've a secret
You're "Master Key"
The Key that opens the door of dreams resides inside you

So, a little trunk covered by dust must be somewhere, and inside it...
You're "Master Key"
You know, your ignorance, you've a secret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog