MUCC - EMP

Original Title : EMP
English Title : (Not sure, it may have different meanings) : ElectroMagnetic Pulse
Titre Français : (Pas certaine, ça peut avoir différents sens) Battement EléctroMagnétique
Artiste : MUCC
Album : 脈拍 [脈拍]
English translation by :  Ni-Kunou Slifer
Traduction française par : Ni-Kunou Slifer



Official Lyrics :
Roumanji :

Mabushii aozora kotori wa utai ai ni saite ita akai bara
Hitobito wa warai yume wo katareba nante toumei na sekaida

CUTTER KNIFE de VEIL wo sakou nai tenaide mite goran?
EGOISM gishou bouryoku rifujin taizai hi doutoku
Kanashii na. Ima sugu kiminiaitaina

Let's Dance! Takabishana kami wo CONTROL tsukura reta namida mo ai ni mo kyoumi nai yo
Black Box zutazuta ni saite FLASH BACK
Sajou no oukoku ni uma reta

Yes. I love you. Kurui-souda
Baramaita ai ni edzuke sa reta
Karappo no bokura

Hitoshiku toutoi? Ainiku, fubyoudou gomi no you ni korogaru inochi
Soreha uso sa son'na n janai sa seirenketsupaku wo negau kimi wa bakananoka?
Nagasareru dake tanin no sei ni shite omoidōri ni shiyou to shite uma reta
What the FUCK. Kiete kure onegaida keshite kure

MONSTER
Musabori tsukuse sekai wo
Aijō mo uso mo kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
MONSTER
Musabori tsukuse sekai wo
Kako mo mirai mo subete wo

Yes. I love you. Itoshite ita
Sayonara itsuka mita ega
Kie yuke sekai nante ah
Doudemo ii yo douse ashitaninareba
Karappo no bokura

Kanji :

眩しい青空 小鳥は歌い 愛に咲いていた紅い薔薇
人々は笑い 夢を語れば なんて透明な世界だ

カッターナイフでベールを裂こう 泣いてないでみてごらん?
エゴイズム 偽証 暴力 理不尽 大罪 非道徳
悲しいな。今すぐ君に会いたいな

Let's Dance!高飛車な神をコントロール 造られた涙も愛にも興味ないよ
ブラックボックス ズタズタに裂いてフラッシュバック
砂上の王国に産まれた

Yes. I love you. 狂いそうだ
ばら蒔いた愛に餌付けされた
空っぽの僕ら

等しく尊い?生憎、不平等 ゴミの様に転がる命
それは嘘さ そんなんじゃないさ 清廉潔白を願う君はバカなのか?
流されるだけ他人のせいにして 思い通りにしようとして産まれた
What the FUCK. 消えてくれ お願いだ消してくれ

モンスター
貪り尽くせ世界を
愛情も嘘も悲しみも喜びも
モンスター
貪り尽くせ世界を
過去も未来も全てを

Yes. I love you. 愛していた
さよなら いつか見た笑顔
消え行け世界なんて あぁ
どうでもいいよ どうせ明日になれば
空っぽの僕ら

English Translation :

Dazzling blue sky, singing birds, a Rose that bloomed with Love
People laugh when I talk about my dream, what a transparent world !

Let me cut your veil with a cutter knife, can you try to not cry ?
Egoism, perjury, violence, no reason, deadly sin, immorality...
How sad ! I wanna see you right now !

Let's Dance ! Control a domineering God ! I'm not interested in neither tears nor love !
The black box is spillting the flashback(s) to pieces...
Born in the Sand's(Sandy) Kingdom

Yes. I love you. Crazily...
A scattered love fed
The empty us ...

Equally precious ? Unfortunately the garbage-like going on life is inequal
That's a lie, it's not like that ! Hoping (the person) is cleanhanded (honest), are you stupid ?
Then when you're washed away (hurt), go blame others
You're (I'm) born to behave like you(I) want !
What the fuck ?! Please disappear, please go away !

Monster
The world is full of greed
Even loves, lies, sadness and joys
Monster
The world is full of greed
Even past, future and all...

Yes. I love you. I loved you
Farewell, I saw your smile once(one day) ...
What a going away (disappearing) world... Ah...
I don't care for whatever may happen tomorrow
To the empty us ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog