MEJIBRAY - Sadisgate

Original Title: Sadisgate
Artiste: MEJIBRAY
Lyrics: Tsuzuku
Album: Sadisgate // SM
English translation by: Slifer Malin
Traduction Française par: Slifer Malin


English Translation:

Help... You're making propaganda
[This world is making me turn around an axle]

[Your heart is mine, and it's none of your business]
[Why my genitals don't I have a penis?] So lament, cry!
[Why do people have 5 fingers in each of their hands...]

The interne of my hole is your Shangri-la
Men, even when they calm their envies, they don't realize that their living

Welcome to “ Sadisgate”
Avenged confused
Welcome to “Sadisgate”
Avenged “CHAOS”

I'm gasping, gasping, are you despising me God? ... It's your kind of 

things no?
Broken mind, flying into an uncontrollable rage

The interne of my hole is raped with my own poison
Before I got broke, I'll break you... Heh, if you can!
In the interne of my hole, I'm ruined
Just loving you wasn't enough no? ... But of course no!

Traduction Française:

"A l'aide..." Mais tu fais de la propagande!
"Ce monde me fait tourner autour d'un axe"

Ton cœur m'appartient, et ceci ne te regarde absolument pas
"Pourquoi n'ai-je pas de pénis?" Alors lamente-toi, pleure!
"Pourquoi les gens ont des doigts au nombre de 5 en chaque main...?"

L'interne de mon trou est ton shangri-la
Les hommes, même quand ça s'agit d'apaiser leur désire, ils ne réalisent toujours pas qu'ils vivent

Bienvenue à [Sadisgate]
Confus vengé
Bienvenue à [Sadisgate]
Chaos vengé

"J'halète, j'halète, tu me méprise, Dieu..." C'est ton genre de choses en tout cas non?
Esprit brisé déchainé par les nerfs

"L'intérieur de mon trou, est violé avec ..." Mon propre poison
"Avant que je ne soie détruite, je te briserai..." Hah, si tu le pouvais!
"A l'intérieur de mon trou je suis abîmée"
"Rien que le fait de t'aimer, ne t'as pas été suffisant non?" ... Mais bien sûr que non!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog