D - MOON DOLL

Original Title : MOON DOLL
Signification du Titre: Poupée de Lune
Artiste : D
Lyrics : ASAGI
Album : KINGDOM
 
 
 English Translation:

My pallid nudity awakened in the silence, swinging... And swinging

The message I curved put my past and my future in nothingness

In my memories, your face is recorded...
My hands were hugging an illusion, inside a dream!

It would be better if I had a heart, I'm about to kill the immaculate you are
I stood that moment gazing perplexed at mother, I wonder if I should inform you that your life is about to end...

Wet hair dripping... Paying drops... Starting to move...

Her face and body are counterfeits... Her voice also...
Calling her son's name, luring:
Someone! Stop him...

Your eyes were reflecting me, why am I feeling you so precious?
The bullet going through... In the profound of my heart bloomed... This white Rose!
Protecting you... Finally, I wonder if I'm from Mother Doll...

Love, dreams, hopes... Everything will disappear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog