KAMIJO - Tsuiyoku no Mon Amour

Original Title : Tsuiyoku no Mon Amour
Signification of the title: My Reminiscent Love
Signification du titre: Mon Amour Réminiscent
Artiste : KAMIJO
Album : Moulin Rouge -- Heart




English Translation:

Ah, thinking about You, embraced by the wind, alone in the Champs-Elysées
The rain that shouldn't fall has followed my cheeks and fell

If the smell of the roses is my unique love
This day, I've decided to lose it, mon amour

If you illuminated me, so you'd so illuminated me that I can really see nothing
Like the darkness of a deep glass, completely transparent

My empty heart, is haunt with these feelings
That doesn’t disappear, even now

Ah, my eternal living love I give it to You, mon amour
Forever, I'll carry unchanging feelings toward You

I'm regaining consciousness
Following the smell, to the edge of my reminiscence...

My empty heart is buried, by an usual warmth
It's the beloved night

Ah, thinking about You, embraced by the wind, alone in the Champs-Elysées
The rain that shouldn't fall, had wet my cheeks

Ah, my eternal living love I give it to You, mon amour
Forever, forever, You my dear, I'll sing for You



Traduction Française:

Ah, pensant à toi, embrassé par le vent, seul aux Champs-Elysées
La pluie qui ne devait pas tomber, a suivit mes joues et a tombé

Si l'odeur des roses est mon unique amant
Ce jour-çi j'ai décidé de te perdre, mon amour

Si tu m'illumine, alors tu m'as si illuminé qu'éblouïs
Comme les ténèbres du fond d'une glace complétement transparente

Un coeur vide, est habité par ces sentiments
Qui ne disparaîssent pas même maintenant

Ah, vivant éternellement, mon amour je te l'offre, mon amour
A jamais, je porte pour toi d'inchangeables sentiments

Je reprends conscience
Suivant l'odeur, vers le bout de ma réminiscence...

Un coeur vide est inhumé, par une chaleur inhabituelle
L'amoureuse nuit

Ah, pensant à toi, embrassé par le vent, seul aux Champs-Elysées
La pluie qui ne devait pas tomber, a mouillé mes joues

Ah, vivant éternellement, mon amour je te l'offre, mon amour
A jamais, à jamais, toi qui m'es cher, je chante pour toi




Comments

Popular posts from this blog