MEJIBRAY - Sou to Utsu to Kyoukai

Original title: Sou to Utsu to Kyoukai
English title: Depression, Borderline and Maniac
Titre Français: Dépression, Borderline et Manie
الإسم العربي: حدّي، كئيب و مهلوس
Artist: MEJIBRAY
Album: DECADANCE ~Counting Goats... if I can't be yours~
Lyrics: Tsuzuku

Composition: MiA





English Translation:



I'm really so tired...

I say that my boots that's I'm not habituated to wear are the cause... That's how I convince myself to walk

The voice off
Suddenly, my vision become fade, deforming all what I see
In the room of isolation, I'm hearing a voice, laughing...

The illusions have place in my reality
Invaded by the nausea
My eyes don't stop moving
Realizing it, I force myself to laugh as worrying about the eyes of the others
Singing to myself a beloved song, accompanying it with tears
"What are you doing there?"
"I don't mind to go back to yesterday" I was saying in the beginning of these days...

Borderline
I'm destined to across the borders
I'm gave to a white ocean of dependence
Normally, I shouldn’t be able to hear this voice

-Say, you're face is smiling?-

If I die
Surely, it's of my choice.
Erase me from the memories of people...
In a life without me, my lyrics will extinguish
Just thinking about it, gives me the feelings of solitude, of sadness

Maniac and depressive, I'm neglected
Offended by unexpected hallucinations
The doctor said that I'm a "BPD"
Anxious, I said that I was leaved alone...
I just want your love
I just want to stay near you
Fighting against nausea, I was crying
Even if all my organs will fall on!

If I die
Surely, it's of my choice.
Erase me from the memories of people...
In a life without me, my lyrics will extinguish
Just thinking about it, gives me the feelings of solitude, of sadness

I've had enough of smothering my feelings
Is THIS so the ultimate evil enemy?!
The days where I can't smile are still growing
It's not the future that I was dreaming of
People, you with them, you'll abandon me
"If that's the case"

(So) Forget me...

Traduction Française:


Je suis terriblement fatigué...
Je me suis dis que c'est à cause de ces bottes dont je suis pas habitué à porter... Ainsi je me convaincs à marcher
La voix éteinte
D'un coup, ma vue est devenu floue, tout ce que je vois s'est déformé
Dans la chambre de l'isolement, j'entends une voix rieuse...

Les illusions font part de ma réalité
Envahi par la nausée
Mes yeux n'arrêtent pas de pivoter
Me rendant compte je me force à rire, tout en me souciant du regard des autres
Je me chante une chanson que j'aime, l'accompagnant de larmes
"Qu'ai-je fais l'instant?"
"Je m'en moquerai si je revenais à hier" aux débuts de ces jours...

Cas limite
Je suis destiné à dépasser les limites
Cas limite
On m'a livré à un océan blanc de dépendance
Cas limite
Normalement, je ne dois pas être capable d'entendre cette voix rieuse
Cas limite

- Dis, ce visage rit? -

Si je venais à mourir
Ce serait sûrement de mon propre choix
Que je m'efface de la mémoire des gens...
Avec une vie sans moi, mes paroles s'éteindront
Le fait d'y penser seulement me donne un sentiment de solitude, de tristesse

Maniaque et dépressif, je suis négligé
Heurté par d'inatendues hallucinations
S'adressant à moi le médecin a dit "Cas désespéré"
Anxieux, j'ai dit être abandonné...
Mais je voulais seulement que vous m'aimiez
Je voulais seulement être auprès de vous
Me battant contre la nausée, j'ai pleuré
Même si tout mes membres allaient ruiner!

Si je venais à mourir
Ce serait sûrement de mon propre choix
Que je m'efface de la mémoire des gens...
Avec une vie sans moi, mes paroles s'éteindront
Le fait d'y penser seulement me donne un sentiment de solitude, de tristesse

J'en ai marre d'étouffer mes sentiments
C'est bien CELA l'ultime mauvais ennemi?!
Les jours où je ne peux sourire s'accroissent
Ce n'est pas l'avenir dont je rêvais
Les gens, toi y compris, vous allez m'abandonner
"Si c'est le cas"
Oubliez-moi...
 

الترجمة العربية

أنا منهك للغاية...
أقول لنفسي أن أحذيتي التي لست معتاداً عليها هي السبب، فهكذا أقنع نفسي بالمضي قدماً...
فاقداً صوتي
فجئتاً، ذبلت بصيرتي... مشوهتاً كل ما أرى...
في غرفة منعزلة، أنا أسمع صوت، ضحكة

للهلوسة مكان في واقعي
الغثيان يغزوني
و عيناي لا تتوقفان عن الحركة
واعي بذلك، أفرض على نفسي الضحك، و أنا قلق من نظرات الغير
أغني لنفسي أغنية أهواها، و أرافقها بالدموع
"ما الذي أفعله الآن؟"
"لا أعي أي إهتمام للعودة إلى الوراء" هذا ما كنت أقوله... في بداية هذه الأيام

على حد الجنون
قدر لي أن أتجاوز الحدود
أنا مهجور لبحر الإنفراد
لو كنت عادياً، لما كان بإستطاعتي سماع هذه الأصوات

- قل لي، وهك يضحك الآن؟ -

لو أموت
فأنا واثق من أنه سيكون من إرادتي
و سأمحو نفسي من ذاكرة الناس
في حياة بدوني، كلماتي ستتلاشى
هذه الفكرة فقط تجعلني أشعر بالوحدة و الحزن

ممسوس و كئيب، أنا مهمل
ضحية هلوسة غير متوقعة
الدكاترة تقول أني على حد الجنون
قلق، أجبت أني مسَلَم لنفسي
أردت فقط حبكم
كل ما أردته هو الكون بقربكم
مصارعاً الغثيان كنت أبكي...
حتى ولو كان كل أعضائي على وشك الموت

لو أموت
فأنا واثق من أنه سيكون من إرادتي
و سأمحو نفسي من ذاكرة الناس
في حياة بدوني، كلماتي ستتلاشى
هذه الفكرة فقط تجعلني أشعر بالوحدة و الحزن

لقد إكتفيت من حبس مشاعري
أإذن هذا هو عدوي الأعظم؟
الأيام التي لا أبتسم فيها تزداد
ليس هذا هو المستقبل الذي كنت أحلم به
الناس، و أنت معهم، ستتركونني لوحدي...
"إذ كان الأمر كذلك..."
فأنسوا أمري...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog