MEJIBRAY - Hiai

Original Title: Hiai
Englisht Title: SorrowTitre Français: Chagrin
Artiste: MEJIBRAY
Lyrics & Composition: Tsuzuku
Album: Agitato GRIMOIRE
English translation by: Ni-Kunou Slifer




English Translation:

Screaming voice, endlessly, involving the odor of a perfume
Detached with a sweet flavor
Moon's sound is resounding in silence
The projected weather I saw that day is different from this one
May be... It misses a pin, like the broken organ...

Ah, and then the end

The colored paper going back is shaking my hands, pain
One day we will halt on the separation crossroad, this is a blame, a dream
The projected weather I saw that day is different from this one
May be... On the back of the pursued silence, like clinging to it...

Ah, and then the end

Unrecoverable days...

I still can't understand the fact of my crying while screaming
I can't hold my voice and shut up
Ending world
I still can't even see a future!
Neither spell these words!
Still can't tell my blurred dream!
These words... I still can't spell them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog