MEJIBRAY - Agitato GRIMOIRE

Original Title: Agitato GRIMOIRE
Titre Français: [Uncertain] Grimoire agitant (Sorcellerie)
Artiste: MEJIBRAY
Lyrics & Composition: Tsuzuku
Album: Agitato GRIMOIRE
English translation by: Ni-Kunou Slifer


English Translation:

MADNESS
People and candy tricks are into maturity dozing!
Movements and disturbances are consumed from the end!
Brainwashed? Their hearts are taken one by one, satisfying evilness
Intelligence, attraction, what surround them now are... Illusions

MADNESS
People and candy tricks are into maturity dozing!
Instinct, a silent sticking needle
Releasing fires on the disturbed present time
Opening the Agitate GRIMOIRE

So, dance!
Vomit blood
Write black texts
So, eat!
This voice
(That) Left a tooth-mark

I convey my Myrrh's accumulated hunger
Is peace here? Irreversible?
The unsawn yet beckoning is snatching away my future, my voice
To limitless Darkness
What does one think about?

GRIMOIRE

A thread came apart, and marks joined together
Live, desire deeply, my chest hurts
I found you in the edge of my sobbing...
Opened page?

AGITATE - GRIMOIRE

MADNESS
Fall in love with the vow written with the tied-together hands
[My voice is shouting in the a helpless world]

Comments

  1. Mirura is Myrrh :) thx for the translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooh !!!! Thanks a lot for this comment ! I just got time to read the comments !
      The Myrrh ! Emmmm Murr ... Interesting ! I should re-translate the sentence or the paragraph then ! Thanks a lot !!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

If it's a request, please post your comment on the requests' page, thanks. :D

Popular posts from this blog