KAMIJO - Unmei

Original Title: Unmei
English meaning: Destiny
Signification française: Destin
Artiste: KAMIJO
Lyrics & Composition: KAMIJO
Album: Yamiyo no Lion / Heart
English translation by: Ni-Kunou Slifer
Traduction française par: Ni-Kunou Slifer




About this song, I'd like to give my comment here in the beginning, this song sounds for me... Too rosicrucian! Too mystic! This is mysticism, studies of mysteries (in philosophy), in this blog you can find some explanations about it.
Kamijo is talking to God (but the term God in mysticism has a whole different meaning), God, the beloved being of all mystic and sufi people.

English translation:


If you roam among lightless Darkness
You will hate the Time, you will prostrate yourself before Love
Those who are alone, the Truth already shines in their eyes...

And then, people, even the sadness
In order to get stronger, they accept it
So however we get hurt
Surely, we'll manage to bloom

I'm covered by a Rose, living in it with solitude
The Light was born, when I grasped Destiny against my chest

I believe in You, I recognize You
In Your name, I'm singing like this
Oh You my beloved! Whatever will be the trial tha will face me, I won't give up

Ah, I've exchanged everything
That day, I've choosed this way
Which by taking it I've reached
This place, where You had always been

I'm covered by a Rose, living in it with You and solitude
The Light was born, when I grasped Destiny against my chest

Since we love them, and hate them, had us made of people objects?
All these tears then, in the name of "who", had we shed them?

The solitude is a funny philosophy, the tears represent the awakening of the memory
In order to bloom in the name of that "Being", I feel quite strongly about it

Traduction Française:

Si tu erres parmi les ténèbres dépourvues de lumières
Tu haïras le temps, tu te prosterneras devant l'Amour
Ceux qui sont seuls, la Vérité brille déjà dans leurs yeux...

Ainsi, les gens, même la tristesse
Afin de devenir plus fort, ils l'acceptent
Donc quoiqu'on soit blessé
Sûrement, on parviendra à fleurir...

Je suis enveloppé par une rose, y vivant avec la solitude
La lumière née, j’étreins le destin si fort contre moi

Je crois en Toi, je Te reconnais
En Ton nom, je chante ainsi
Oh Toi qui m'es cher! Quoi que soit l'épreuve qui me fera face, je n'abandonnerai pas

Ah, j'ai tout échangé
Ce jour, j'ai choisi cette voie
Qu'en l'empruntant, je suis arrivé
Là, où Tu as toujours été

Je suis enveloppé par une rose, vivant avec Toi et la solitude
La lumière née, j’étreins le destin si fort contre moi

Depuis qu'on les aime, et qu'on les hait, a-t-on fait des gens de tels objets?
Toutes ces séries de larmes, pour qui alors les a-t-on versé?

La solitude est une drôle philosophie, les larmes représentent l'éveil de la mémoire
Le destin fleurira à celui qui l'étreint contre son cœur...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog